The New Year has launched and is underway. How are you doing on goals you set for yourself a few weeks ago? For many people, this is a great time to recommit to your goals and come up with an action plan that will help you achieve results. If you have some business goals for the year and want to make sure to take the next best step, consider attending a unique “Next Best Step Planning Workshop hosted by our trusted business coach, Christina Marie Kimball, of Artful Thinking this month.
February 1st starts a 10 week window of time that will take us all to mid-April. Have you ever dreamed of ‘taking a day’ to calibrate for the new season? Now, you can do exactly that. Her day long workshop creates the ‘time space’ to THINK Strategically, ACT Tactically, EXECUTE Brilliantly.
1. Purpose: Facilitate evaluation & review and process & planning for your professional “Best Next Step”.
2. Dates: Saturday, Feb 9th 9am-5pm, or, Tuesday, February 19th, 8am-4pm
3. Venue: On the sailing vessel Gypsy Wind and meeting space on Bainbridge Island. Departure is from Bell Harbor, Pier 66. Sail to Port Madison, Bainbridge Island, to a lodge for the day’s workspace. The lodge is in a beautiful cove with gorgeous gardens. Return to Pier 66 by sailing.
4. Cost: $225 Includes: Sailing trip, light meals, guided process.
5. Format: 4- 6 attendees will be picked up in Bell Harbor, Pier 66. During the sail across, the day will begin with opening exercises to prepare for the day’s process. On arrival to Port Madison, the group will go ashore to a lodge for individual and group exercises for processing 2012 and 2013 planning.
6. Nourishment provided: On the crossing to Port Madison, warm drinks and breakfast will be served. A light lunch will be served at the lodge. Snacks during the sail back.
7. Projected Outcome:
- By end of retreat, you will have identified recent wins and growth, and next season’s goals and bench marks.
- By working in a beautiful environment, with the stimulation of others, the progress made in this one day will serve to create a strong map that can continue to be developed over the next 10 weeks.
- This map and process will give you a strong and focused launch into a new season.
8. To sign up: Email Christina Marie firstname.lastname@example.org and she will hold your spot. Simple. Next, she will send over a preparation outline and easy packing list of the items you might like to have with you for the day.
Let us know if you plan to Sail Away to your Best Next Step this month!