We are very excited to announce the release of Debbie’s new book, Six Word Lessons to Be More Productive. In this book, readers get 100 practical, easy to implement, effective strategies to help you increase focus, organization and productivity at work. Find what you need when you need it, be on time with your appointments, promises and committments, work free of distraction in your office, reduce stress, improve your follow through and increase revenue. Work smarter, not harder, with systems and habits that work.
Authored by Debbie Rosemont, founder of Simply Placed in Sammamish WA, Six-Word Lessons to Be More Productive gives you 100 simple to understand six-word lessons which get you results fast. Get lots of great nuggets in the following chapters:
- Assess Your Situation, Define Your Goals
- Organize Your Space, Find Things Fast
- Use Systems to Keep it Up
- Use Your Time Wisely; Maximize Productivity
- Habits Affect Productivity, Good or Bad
- Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan
- Manage Email or It’ll Manage You
- We’ve Gotta Stop Meeting Like This
- The Paperless Society that Never Was
Each six-word lesson gives you a concise explanation of what to do (and not do) to help you increase focus, organization and productivity at work. Years of wisdom in a book you can read in an hour!
Order your Six-Word Lessons to Be More Productive book on our website, or Amazon today! This easy, yet powerful read would make a great holiday gift or stocking stuffer for someone in your life who wants to get more of the important things done.
As always, we’d love to know what you think. Happy reading!