At Simply Placed, the health and safety of our clients and our employees is our top priority.
We are “Phase 2” Professional Service Providers, and in preparation for a return to in-person work, we have the health and safety of our clients and employees first and foremost on our minds.
As such, we have implemented protocols and procedures we will follow, including:
- monitoring health and well-being
- taking temperatures prior to in-person appointments
- wearing protective equipment, including masks and having gloves available
- diligent handwashing and sterilization of touched items and surfaces
- maintaining social distancing of a minimum of six feet
While we feel these procedures create a safe environment for our work to continue, we encourage our clients to communicate any requests or concerns they may have, and we will do our best to address and accommodate them.
We will also continue to offer our virtual services as a convenient, cost-effective and additional way we can help, both until and after we return to in-person service.
If there is an organizing project or productivity-related need that we can help support, we would be honored to be a resource. Please contact us!
We are excited to return to work and see our clients.
The Simply Placed Team