Want 100 practical, easy to implement, effective strategies to help you increase focus, organization and productivity at work? Find what you need when you need it, be on time with your appointments and commitments, work free of distraction in your office, reduce stress, improve your follow through, and increase revenue. Work smarter, not harder with systems and habits that work. We’ve got these ideas and more for you in our book, Six Word Lessons to Be More Productive.
Get lots of great nuggets in the following categories:
1. Assess Your Situation, Define Your Goals
2. Organize Your Space, Find Things Fast
3. Use Systems to Keep it Up
4. Use Your Time Wisely; Maximize Productivity
5. Habits Affect Productivity, Good or Bad
6. Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan
7. Manage Email or It’ll Manage You
8. We’ve Gotta Stop Meeting Like This
9. The Paperless Society that Never Was
Each six-word lesson gives you a concise explanation of what to do (and not do) to help you increase focus, organization and productivity at work. Years of wisdom in a book you can read in an hour! Get Six Word Lessons to be More Productive on our website. Want an the Kindle version? Find it on Amazon today.
Already read the book? Watch for our new Facebook page coming soon, specifically for those who have read the book, want to discuss the tips and be held accountable for implementing the strategies included. Stay tuned for this unique opportunity to connect with the author and a community of others who want to increase their organization and productivity one lesson at a time. Let us know if you’d be interested in joining in!