Who do you know that has plenty of “stuff”, but really craves more time?
Looking for a last-minute gift that doesn’t add clutter to someone’s life? Is there someone on your gift list who has expressed a desire to be more organized? Learn strategies to be more productive? Just wants more time for what matters to them? We have the perfect solution! Give them the gift of time.
Giving someone the gift of time or organization is a wonderful and generous thing.
Let us help you with a Simply Placed gift!
Whether it is a highly customized coaching package, one on-one session, a group program or digital resources, we have solutions. The following address many productivity challenges and deliver amazing results.
Here are a few ways to give the gift of time with Simply Placed:
Give the Gift of Time through 1:1 Services with Simply Placed
- Productivity Coaching: for the person in your life who is ready to make a change and wants help, support and accountability to reach their goals in the next six-months. We’ll have them feeling on top of things, organized and productive, with systems and support to sustain growth, work-life harmony and the results they’re after – all with less stress!
- Email Intervention: has someone in your life been lamenting the challenge of email and been feeling buried and burdened by an overflowing inbox? Your recipient will learn strategies to improve focus, reduce email volume, strategically process email, improve email quality and improve task management and work prioritization with our Email Intervention mini-package.
Give the Gift of Time to the DIYer
- Organize to Optimize Mini-Course: for the “DYIer” in your life, or someone that just needs an overview or kick-start of their organization and productivity changes, in this affordable three-part video series, complete with hand-outs and suggested assignments, they’ll learn the foundational strategies to banish disorganization, limit overwhelm, and spend more time focused on the priorities that matter to you most.
- Task Master Library: paired with the Organize to Optimize Mini-Course, or as a “stand-alone” gift, the Task Master Library is a clutter-free option for someone you know looking for some resources, worksheets and guides to organize your digital files, meal prep like a pro, bust the nasty habit of multitasking, plan their day, and more!
Give the Gift of Time AND Community
- It’s About Time Virtual Productivity Program: Know someone that thrives while learning in a group setting? We bring some of the same webinars we offer to our corporate clients to our group. We include bonus Ask the Organizer sessions, Accountability days, community and more each month at a fraction of the cost. While you might not get the size right on all gifts you buy for others, this is the “perfect fit” for someone in your life who wants to increase focus, organization and productivity and have more time for what matters most. Pricing on this program will go up in 2021, so “It’s About Time” to take advantage of current rates.
Is there someone on your list that would appreciate the help of a professional organizer and productivity consultant? Instead of shopping for a gift that doesn’t fit, contact us and we’ll help you choose a gift that’s just the right “size”! We can email you a gift certificate to give your loved one for a gift that will keep on giving, long after it has been redeemed.
The gift of time and organization is the gift that keeps giving all year!
P.S: For more “Gifts That Won’t Cause Clutter”, check out this blog post. It was part of a previous 5-Day challenge within our “Organize to Optimize” Facebook group. Looking for more ideas like this and a community of sharing resources and strategies? Join the group today and start on your path to organization.