Last Friday I was the featured speaker for the Personal Bloom Chat series of the Biznik Personal Growth and Productivity Group. Betsy Talbot, of Married with Luggage (read about her fascinating personal journey on her website) interviewed me and had some great questions about organization and productivity for the small business owner.
We discussed, among other things:
1. Tricks for getting more of the right things done.
2. How to get 6 weeks back every year
3. What to do about the most common complaint we hear from small business owners: “I don’t have time to do it all!”
4. 3 specific ideas that will diagnose your problem and lead to a solution.
5. How to set S.M.A.R.T. goals
6. How to block time off to get things done when everyone wants your attention.
7. What to look for when hiring a Professional Organizer and what to expect when working with one.
If you missed the call, but want the goods, you can listen to a recording of it here.
Here’s to your productivity in the last quarter of the year!