Could your productivity strategies use a tune-up?
Are you making progress toward getting January off to a productive start? If you could use some help and accountability to move forward with your goals, now is the perfect time!
Through monthly webinars, productivity coaching sessions and other platforms, Simply Placed teaches practical strategies that can help you to accomplish what you want with less stress, and have more time for what matters most to you.
How can Simply Placed help?
Here are just a few of the ways we have worked virtually with clients and audiences so far this month:
- Made a guest appearance on the “A New Direction” podcast, primarily discussing Working From Home Productively (click on link for recording). Check out the link for a special offer you won’t want to miss!
- Presented “Multitasking Makes You Stupid” to the Corporate Coffee group, based in TX (but joined by participants from all over the country).
- Presented “Maximize Your Energy to Optimize Your Productivity” to the NAPO – St. Louis chapter, attended virtually by local chapter members and nationwide guests.
- Worked with private clients in productivity coaching sessions. We help our clients identify and get clear on their goals, remove barriers and time wasters, plan and prioritize their time and create effective systems.
- Presented one of our most popular webinar topics, “What Are You Waiting For?”, to our “It’s About Time” virtual productivity group. This topic focuses on strategies and tips to overcome procrastination and help you move forward with your goals.
- Shared organizing strategies and discussed how habits, systems, and routines can help you to be more productive on the “Don’t Make Me Talk” radio show. Aired on KKNW 1150am (click on the link to access the recording).
Are you ready to take control, and make 2021 your most productive year? We can help you obliterate overwhelm, get important things done and get back at least two hours a day.
Just take the first step and we’ll guide you from there!