At Simply Placed, we pride ourselves on staying educated and in-the-know on all things organizing.
We are constantly on the lookout for products and other resources that help our clients get – and stay – organized and optimize your time and space at home or at work. We hope you’ll think of us as your one-stop-shop for clutter clearing and organization.
- National Do Not Call Registry – Avoid unwanted interruptions from telemarketers by signing on with this national registry. Fewer interruptions mean more flow in both work and pleasure.
- Direct Marketing Association – Reduce clutter from junk mail by registering your name and address with the Direct Marketing Association. Make room in your mailbox for things that matter.
- 41pounds.org – Stops your junk mail and catalogs protecting the environment. Reclaim your mailbox.
- Opt Out of Receiving Phone Books – Eliminate receiving unwanted phone books.
- Costco.com – Costco has a Trade-In & Recycle Program for PCs, LCD Monitors, Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Game Systems & MP3 Players. This service is powered by GreenSight Technologies and is for Costco members only. The trade-in process is quick & easy and you have the potential to get cash back in return for your old items.
- The State of Washington now has a FREE, convenient and environmentally responsible recycling program for computers, monitors, laptops and televisions.
- Organized Spaces – Organized Spaces design and install custom furniture and storage solutions including closets, pantries, offices, garages, entertainment centers and wine rooms, which improve the quality in and around your home or business. They also maintain a beautiful Kirkland Showroom!
- Catalog Choice – Eliminate unwanted catalogs you receive.
- Frogbox – An eco-friendly alternative to cardboard moving boxes.
- Donate Seattle – Source to find an organization that needs your clothes, books, bikes, computers, appliances, furniture. – email@example.com
- What Do I Do With…? – A database of where you can get rid of unwanted items. www.KingCounty.gov/WhatDoIDoWith
- Rubbish Works – Charges a fee to remove ALL non-hazardous materials for disposal. (800) 501-9324 or (425) 636-0840 www.rubbishworks.com
- TruRecycle – Non Profit recycling center with Free pick-up – covers all of Washington state. (877) 672-0982 www.trurecycle.com
- Interconnection.org – FREE recycling, FREE Data Wiping, FREE Pick-up. A non-profit that teaches computer maintenance & repair skills to low income individuals & provides computers to underserved communities both locally & abroad. www.InterConnection.org
- The Sharehouse – Seattle’s furniture bank for homeless families in transition. (206) 767-5280 www.thesharehouse.org
- Children’s Hospital Thrift Store – small furniture, no large appliances. (206) 448-1233 www.seattlechildrens.org/ways-to-help/shopping/locations
- Community Services for the Blind – no large appliances, some furniture. (206) 633-0160.