Hey busy, overwhelmed professionals … your life is calling!
Are you feeling overwhelmed? Too much email, too many tasks, and way too many demands on your time? All made even more complicated if you also have a disorganized workspace (one that’s cluttered with dozens of post-it notes, piles of papers, and four pens that don’t work).
Any of that sound familiar?
We’ve all been in that place at some point in our lives. Whether you’re an entrepreneur or an employee, the trick is to “master the mess” – the overwhelm that starts in our minds but can also end up manifesting itself physically. Simply working more or working harder isn’t the answer (in fact, it might even create more of the same problem!).
I guarantee it’s completely possible to regain control, reduce your high levels of anxiety, improve your customers’ experiences (along with your own), and add lots of money to your bottom line. And you can absolutely fall in love all over again with your work (so it feels less like a J.O.B. and more like a series of enjoyable activities that you get paid for) and your life.
Sound hard to believe?
Trust me, there is a solution. And it’s about time to share it with you.
“It’s About Time – Your Virtual Productivity Program!”
I’ve created this program to help solve the challenge of having too much on your (very full) plate. People just like you are enrolling to learn the secrets of long-term, sustainable, and life-changing productivity.
Just imagine … walking into a organized and welcoming workspace with a clear sense of what to do, when to do it, and what you can safely ignore (or completely eliminate). Wouldn’t that be a change for the better? And wouldn’t it completely change how you feel about both your work and your life?
Here’s something to think about:
Just imagine … freeing up more time to spend on the things you value. Time with family and friends? Time for hobbies or volunteer work? Or time to take just for yourself, to renew and recharge?
And I’m not talking about the kind of time where you are looking at your watch or phone every five minutes because you can just feel in the pit of your stomach that there are work tasks you “should” be doing. I’m talking about truly having more free time (by which I mean stress-free time) and potentially some of the best times of your life!
You want more time for yourself, right?
We all do! And that’s what the It’s About Time – Your Virtual Productivity Program can help create in your life. This unique, one-of-a-kind training experience is exactly what you need!
We’ve got a treasure trove of content – everything you’ll need to become a peak performer. As a member you’ll learn to:
- Set (and achieve!) goals that stretch you without breaking you
- Put the procrastination monster to bed. No more “I’ll do it later”. “To-do” becomes “to-done”.
- Free your mind from limiting constraints by creating powerful mind maps that retrain your brain and help you get “unstuck”
- Drill down on your priorities. We’ll get 100% clear on what is important to you – and why.
- Complete the truly important work in your life and business
- Wrangle the demons of email and social media (two of the biggest time sucks in your business)
- Organize the physical structures of your business (your office, desk, and files)
- Delegate without feeling like you’re abdicating (you’ll be thrilled at the time you’ll gain – time that frees you up to do the things that only you can do)
- Hold (and participate in) meetings that are valuable, productive, and maximize your time and energy
- Stop mingling and start networking like the pro you are (that means you get business, not the brush-off!)
- Add accountability to your life (you won’t see the results you want without it)
- Create that all-elusive work-life balance by bringing these two sides of your life into harmony
- Make time for what matters most and get your life back – for good!
Are you in … or are you all-in?
The program has been very inspirational and has kept organization and time management at the forefront of my work days. I use the timer, am able to better prioritize and do have a more organized office.
Actually, I can’t imagine the stress I’d be feeling without participating in the program. I feel successful in my work and satisfied at the end of the day
Thanks for all the actionable tips and information. You are so generous with your knowledge. I particularly like The Best Year Yet concept for goal setting. Thank you for sharing your personal examples—it makes it so much easier to implement. I am blessed to be in your group and have this opportunity to learn from you.
We offer two membership levels for this life-changing experience: Standard and Premium
Standard Membership includes
- A monthly webinar packed with information, effective strategies, and inspiration. We’ll bring the content; you bring the questions. Mark your calendar today to be on Zoom the first Tuesday of the month at 8:00 am Pacific time.
- A monthly live “Ask The Organizer” session. Tickle your calendar now so you don’t miss any sessions, which will be on the third Tuesday of every month, at 8:00 am Pacific time.
- Recordings of Zoom webinars and FB live events. Life happens. And sometimes, despite your best intentions, you can’t join us live. No worries! We’ll provide easy access to recordings of our live sessions.
- Membership in our exclusive Facebook community. Get support from other members – people just like you who are struggling with the same issues. Learn how they are conquering their headaches; share your challenges and successes!
- Implementation Challenges designed to inspire, motivate, and – yes – challenge you to take action on what you’re learning. Remember: Education + Action = Results!
- Resources galore! From hand-outs to simplify note-taking and helpful resource documents, to our Simply Placed e-newsletter, we’ve got you covered! You’ll have tips, techniques, and strategies that help you get organized, stay organized, and maximize your productivity.
But hold on a second! Are you looking to SUPERCHARGE your results?
If you’re the kind of person who wants even more – more results, more speed, more sticking power when it comes to results – you’ll want Premium membership. It includes everything offered in the Standard membership package, PLUS three not-to-be-missed bonuses that will supercharge your experience:
- A Productivity Assessment and Assessment Review. With the information gleaned from the Assessment, our Productivity Consultants can see where you are today and determine how to help you move to where you want to be. You may discover challenges you didn’t even know existed!
- A 30-minute Initial Strategy Call with a highly skilled Simply Placed Productivity Consultant. Using your assessment, we’ll discuss your biggest challenges and your goals, and create a framework to apply what you’ll learn.
- A monthly 30-minute Implementation Session with a Simply Placed Productivity Consultant. Each month, we’ll assist you in identifying challenges with that month’s content, helping you make the most out of the module. It’s like having a mini-coach tucked in your back pocket!
And now, it’s about time. Decision time!
I have two simple questions for you. If the answer to either one is “yes”, take the next step today and enroll right now in the “It’s About Time – Your Virtual Productivity Program.”
DO YOU CRAVE MORE TIME FOR WHAT MATTERS MOST?
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE CONTROL?
Only you will know whether the basics of Standard Membership or the supercharged Premium Membership is best for you at this time.
What’s most important is to start today. And joining is so easy!
Simply decide between the basics of “Standard” or the supercharging benefits of “Premium” … and say hello to a life that’s simpler, easier, and filled with more of that most precious commodity – time.
Because, really, it’s about time. Your time.
And welcome to the,
“It’s About Time – Your Virtual Productivity Program.”
We’re excited to help you change your life!
Monthly* Membership: $97/mo
Premium Monthly* Membership: $197/mo
Annual Membership: $887
Annual Premium Membership: $1997
*30 day written notice required to cancel recurring monthly payments