End the Paper Pain: Never Re-Organize Your Files Again
If you have 8-10 friends, colleagues, neighbors or contacts that share your paper pain and would like to get together and solve it in a fun group setting, let us know and we’ll conduct an End the Paper Pain workshop for your group.
End the paper pain in this fun, hands-on workshop where you will learn how to create a new, virtually maintenance-free filing system for your home or home-based business. You’ll walk away with the system intact, ready to use for your home or business filing needs.
- Create a self-purging, virtually maintenance free filing system
- Easily locate the papers you need by keeping out the ones you don’t need
- Finish routine filing in 5 seconds or less
- Reduce the time and energy required to file and retrieve papers
- Know when to toss paper – document retention made easy
What to Bring:
- 100 Hanging file folders (legal or letter size, depending on the size of your filing cabinet)
- Clear plastic 1/5 cut tabs (should come with the hanging file folders)
- Bankers box or plastic file container to carry your system home
- A pile of unfiled papers you currently have on your desk, kitchen counter or other “hot spot.”
What You Take Home
- A ready-to-use filing system using the Freedom Filer kit.
- An organized strategy for processing and managing paper files.
- Less clutter and stress! Having an organized system for processing paper means less clutter and stress for you.
We’ve worked with Simply Placed for productivity consulting and training with great results. Debbie has conducted a number of group training sessions for employees of our Spokane and Colville offices, and consulted with individuals in our Downtown Seattle and Northgate offices.
The feedback we’re getting from employees that have benefited from her training and individual sessions is that she’s made a significant positive impact, that the strategies she teaches are easy to implement, and employees are enjoying more efficient and effective ways of working.
We continue to choose to work with Simply Placed because they truly make a difference.
I have always been a stacker. With the Organized Systems and Productive Habits that Work I now have an easy to retrieve place for each and every piece of paper that comes across my desk. I am now more productive than I have ever been because I am not wasting time searching through my stacks. Also, the capture cards are genius. I get countless verbal requests throughout the day from my colleagues, clients and family members. Now I have a place for those verbal requests and don’t have to worry about forgetting to follow through. My brain can now rest and focus on higher priorities.