End the Paper Pain: Never Re-Organize Your Files Again
Do you struggle with paper clutter?
Do you waste time and experience stress looking for papers?
Ending the paper pain is possible with an organized and strategic approach to processing and managing paper in your home or office.
Why do you need an organized filing system?
Even in a world moving to digital records, paper still exists. Paper-less at best just means less paper. You still need a way to process and manage the paper in your world.
An organized filing system facilitates the collection of paper, a system for processing it, an organized way to store it and a strategy for purging.
We regularly help clients dig out from mountains of paper, implement a new filing system that they can use and maintain, and never need to re-organize again. We use and recommend the Freedom Filer system.
- Create a self-purging, virtually maintenance free filing system
- Easily locate the papers you need by keeping out the ones you don’t need
- Finish routine filing in 5 seconds or less
- Reduce the time and energy required to file and retrieve papers
- Know when to toss paper – document retention made easy
- We’ve worked with Simply Placed for productivity consulting and training with great results. Debbie has conducted a number of group training sessions for employees of our Spokane and Colville offices, and consulted with individuals in our Downtown Seattle and Northgate offices.
The feedback we’re getting from employees that have benefited from her training and individual sessions is that she’s made a significant positive impact, that the strategies she teaches are easy to implement, and employees are enjoying more efficient and effective ways of working.
We continue to choose to work with Simply Placed because they truly make a difference.Susan WebberChief Human Resources Officer, Delta Dental of Washington