Do you love to wear many hats? Does the idea of doing the same thing every day drive you crazy? Do you long for a challenging job that allows you to balance family, school or other interests? Do you have a “can-do” attitude, great work ethic and love to make a difference in people’s lives? Then join Simply Placed, a leading professional organizing and productivity consulting company, as a part-time Executive Assistant/Client & Marketing Coordinator.
In a small business environment like Simply Placed, there are many and varied tasks to be accomplished. From administration, to client service and marketing assistance, to executive support, you handle it all. Your role is to provide support in the following areas:
- Manage owner and company calendar, schedule appointments, arrange travel
- Manage company mail, email, paper and electronic records, inventory and supplies, company memberships, and vendor, strategic partner and affiliate relationships
- Maintain company policy and procedures handbook
- Coordinate logistics, content and materials for meetings, trade shows, trainings, webinars and client projects
- Process AP, AR, Payroll and Tax Payments in QuickBooks
- Provide personal assistance on errands and tasks as needed for business owner
- Respond to inquiries, gather information, answer questions and provide information on SP process, rates and solutions/benefits
- Reach out to prospects and clients to generate business
- Coordinate initial phone consultations with prospects through TimeTrade
- Maintain client information in CRM, accounting, and marketing databases
- Coordinate client appreciation and community service activities/efforts
- Send feedback request emails and perform customer satisfaction surveys
- Provide organizing and personal assistance for clients
- Coordinate direct mail and e-mail marketing campaigns
- Manage Editorial Calendar, write newsletter, blog posts, articles, website and social media content
- Participate in and monitor company social media profiles
- Conduct market research and lead generation activities
- Manage article submissions, coordinate speaking engagements and identify effective networking, business development or learning events
- Monitor and improve the company’s online presence and reputation
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Considerable experience in general office work including administrative support related to customer service, business development, marketing and executive support
- Understanding of residential, small business and corporate organization and productivity challenges and opportunities
- Dependable, punctual, resourceful, confident and high-energy
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational ability, efficiency, attention to detail, and ability to enter and maintain data and records accurately
- Demonstrated professionalism, integrity, honesty and a strong work-ethic
- Excellent phone etiquette and verbal communication skills. Articulate. Outgoing.
- Strong business writing skills including the use of correct grammar, spelling and punctuation (Blog post, newsletter, sales-copy and article writing experience a plus)
- Strong technical skills in QuickBooks, Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Internet Research and Social Networks
- Demonstrated project management skills – can effectively and efficiently carry out a large project from start to finish.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, contractors, vendors, referral partners, clients and the general public
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision. Good problem solver. Resourceful and proactive.
- Able to work variable hours and flexible schedule depending upon work demands
- Experience with, Mail Chimp, Small Business CRMs, WordPress and Cloud Tools and Apps used to manage tasks, projects, and documents preferred
Hours and Work Requirements
- This is a part-time position, 15-20 hours/week, with a flexible schedule between the hours of 9-4 M-F. Occasional weekend work for client projects required. If you require full time work, this is not the right fit for you.
- Must be willing to work in a small business, home office environment in Sammamish. Some work can be done virtually. Some work done on client site throughout the Puget Sound region. Must have reliable transportation.
Pay & Benefits
- Hourly pay commensurate with experience
- Flexible scheduling based on your availability
- Friendly, fun, team-oriented atmosphere
Complete this form and upload your cover letter and resume. Make sure to let us know how you fit what we’re looking for and why you’re our next superstar! If it seems you might be a strong candidate, we’ll be in touch soon.