Join Simply Placed Professional Organizer and Productivity Consultant, Lynette Apley, on Saturday, September 9th at 10am at the Sammamish Boys & Girls Club Teen Center as she presents “Organize for School Success“, in a session during the TeenWise event: “You Got This: Middle School Made Easy For Girls”.
Lynette’s presentation is one of four sessions in the conference, designed to help girls ease the transition from elementary to middle school by teaching them life skills that they can use into adulthood. She will share many practical techniques that help students maximize learning and organize all aspects of academic life.
The helpful study and organization tips she presents will help middle school students stay on top of schoolwork and perform well on tests and will help families and students who would like to:
– More effectively find what they need when they need it
– Take notes that will help them study for tests
– Focus on priorities
– Study for and take tests with better results
– Turn in assignments on time
– Feel less stress
Girls from 6th-8th grade, from any school district (10:00 – 3:00)
Parents are invited for a special wrap up session (2:00 – 3:00)
- A day of learning and laughter
- Fun, interactive presentations by experts in their field
- Organizing for School Success (Lynette Apley, Simply Placed)
- Fantastic Friendships: The New Social Landscape (Sheri Gazitt, Teen Wise)
- Becoming Independent but Staying Close (Erin Aitken, Mother-Daughter-ology)
- Self-Defense and Confidence (taught by a Z-Ultimate black belt instructor)
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages
- “Discovering Friendship”, a book by Sheri Gazitt
The sessions will be engaging, fun, and enlightening. Your daughter will leave with more confidence to face the trials, tribulations, and excitement of her first year in middle school. The day will conclude with a closing session exclusively for moms and dads.
Give your daughter a head start on middle school with a day of laughter and learning.
Also, check out these tips for helping your student create organized routines. If you or your student needs assistance getting organized, Simply Placed can help! In addition to home and business organization assistance, we help middle and high school students with our Organize for School small group seminars and individual consultations.
Contact us if you or your kids would benefit from getting organized and increasing productivity this school year.